New publications from Géologie Québec
In the coming months, Géologie Québec will publish a number of reports detailing the results of the work by the geologists at Bureau de l'exploration géologique du Québec.
Here are the main titles forthcoming:
- A major summary of the geology of the northeastern part of the Superior Province. This work, which will be published in the "MM" Prestige Document series, is the outcome of a major investment by the gouvernement du Québec in northern Québec between 1997 and 2003.
Please note that there will be a special launch for this book at Québec Exploration.
- Four documents in the "PRO" series (promotional documents)
- Targets for the model of porphyritic Cu-Au-Mo deposits for the Baie-James sector
- Mineral deposits in Québec (update)
- New mineral exploration targets stemming from MRNF work in summer 2008
- Results of a lake sediment survey conducted in the Côte-Nord region in 2006
- Two documents in the "Geology 101" (GT) series for students and the general public by the end of next year
- The main events that occurred in Québec in the geological time
- Simplified, annotated geological map of Québec