MERN- Forms for companies


Forms for companies established outside Québec

Those forms are available for corporations that are established outside Québec. Corporations established in Québec are required to communicate with Ministère de l'Énergie etdes Ressources naturelles in French and file the Forms in French.


Change of address, Transfer and Delegation

Conversion and substitution


As of April 1st 2011, the only way to submit a notice of staking and an application for a renewal of claim is through the GESTIM Plus website.