The territory of Québec is vast and rich in resources. It is also considered a jewel by vacationers and has great potential for economic and social development.
The development and management of public land is therefore based on the sustainable development of its resources, consistent with regional realities and in harmony with its various users.
Guided by the desire to maintain this balance, our teams coordinate, oversee and support the development of major projects and manage land use rights.
Coordination of major projects
- Social acceptability
- Development projets and programs (in French only)
- Land protection plan against flooding (in French only)
Public land management
- Portrait of the territory (in French only)
- Planning and regional management
- Regional framework for recreational tourism development (in French only)