Attending the SDI Summit is a unique opportunity:
- highlight national geomatics achievements;
- to know the latest innovations in the geospatial field;
- to attend enriching conferences;
- to meet with experts from across Canada.
- October 16, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Hôtel Le Concorde, 1225, cours du Général-de Montcalm , Québec, G1R 4W6.
- The ONLY day in Quebec City bringing together ALL geomatics stakeholders from the public and private sectors, colleges and universities!
This summit is open to:
- members of the Canadian Council on Geomatics (federal, provincial and territorial governments)
- geomatics stakeholders of the Government of Quebec
- private geospatial companies
- municipal environment
- academic sector