New Ideas and Approaches in Mineral Exploration: Applications in Geophysics, Geochemistry, Hydrogeochemistry and Mineral Potential Studies – CONSOREM
Speakers: Dominique Genna, Morgane Gigoux, Jérôme Lavoie and Silvain Rafini (CONSOREM)
Date: November 18, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Regular rate: $250
Student rate: $50
This one-day course will present the main results of the Mineral Exploration Research Consortium (CONSOREM) research programming for 2018-2019.
On the agenda:
- Development of new approaches for geological processing and interpretation of high-resolution aeromagnetic surveys;
- Typology of felsic to intermediate intrusions for Archean exploration;
- Definition of alteration halos’ settings;
- Drilling mesh optimization;
- Underground hydrogeochemistry applied to mineral exploration ─ Gold exploration;
- Fertility of intervolcanic graphitic horizons;
- Churchill Province’s metallogenic potential;
- New lithogeochemical approaches to trace metamorphism at different scales.