Québec Mines + Énergie - November 18 to 21 2019 - Québec City Convention Center


Online registration is now closed. You may register at the Congress registration desk. Cash payments will not be accepted.

If you are a Québec Government employee

Before registering, please contact us by phone at 1-866-249-0649 or by email at QcMinesEnergie@mern.gouv.qc.ca

Foreign visitors

First, you must find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Visitor Visa. More information is available on the Government of Canada website.

If you need an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa, you must first register for the Québec Mines + Energy convention. It is your responsibility to contact the convention organizers to request an official letter of invitation, specifying your precise travel dates.

The letter of invitation does not place the organizers under a financial obligation; you remain responsible for paying all the expenses connected with your participation in the convention.

We recommend that you submit your application for a Visa or eTA as soon as possible, since processing may take several weeks.

The decision on whether or not a Visa is issued is made by the Government of Canada. Québec Mines + Energy cannot intervene in this process in any way.

The Government of Canada website contains more information on the requirements for foreign visitors.

Reimbursement and substitution

No reimbursements will be made after October 10, 2019. A single substitution will be allowed on site, but only if the person who originally registered has not yet used his or her pass.