- Guide for public consultations conducted by the promoters of certain mining projects
- Best Practices Guide for Monitoring Committees and Legal Obligations of Mining and Petroleum Project Promoters
- Investing in Québec’s mining sector
This document presents the mineral potential of substances and the main advantages of investing in the mining sector in Québec.
- Guide for the preparation of a scoping and market study for processing in Québec
- The Mineral Development Process
- Report on Mineral Activities in Québec
This report presents an overview of the mining industry.
- Earthquakes (GT 2011-01 )
This poster presents the processes responsible for earthquakes, the seismic activity in Québec between 1663 and 2010, and the measures to take before and during the event.
- Geotourism map of the Abitibi-Témiscamingue (GT2010-03 )
This geotourism map is a unique and indispensable tool to know and understand the principal sites of geological interest in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region.
- Mineral deposit of Québec (GT2007-02 )
This document introduces to the distribution of resources for base and precious metals, minerals, rocks and peat
- Québec’s Dimensional granites (GT92-04 )
This poster presents the dimensional granite deposits in Québec.
This application catalogues the data in the Department’s mining information holdings: bibliographic data, reports, maps.