To meet the objective of making Québec more energy-efficient, the Government will focus on:
- adopting more ambitious energy savings targets for all forms of energy, including petroleum products;
- drawing up a comprehensive plan for all forms of energy, and taking steps to implement it;
- reducing the consumption of petroleum products by taking specific action;
- making better use of electricity;
- extending the scope of energy efficiency measures for natural gas; and
- strengthening leadership in the public sector.
With the initiatives implemented through its energy strategy, the Government aims to promote energy efficiency. Initiatives characterized by cohesion and a will for action are targeted in order to enhance our use of energy.
Programs and Services in Every Field
With the integration of the Agence de l’efficacité énergétique on July 1, 2011, the Ministère des Ressources naturelles et de la Faune has expanded its energy-efficiency-related activities and interventions.
Programs and services are offered to citizens as well as businesses, industries, institutions, and organizations from each and every area of activity.
To learn more about the programs offered by the Ministère or its partners, to find tips that you can apply in your daily life, and to explore a wealth of other information, visit our energy efficiency microsite.
The Ministère’s activities aim at promoting energy efficiency, encouraging the development of new technology, and thus contribute to meeting the targets set out in the Québec Energy Strategy 2006–2015: Using Energy to Build the Québec of Tomorrow.
My Home >>
My Driving >>
Education [available in French only] >>
Business Clientele [available in French only] >>